Kia ora whanau, my name is Justin Parangi, born and raised in the heart of the Northland. I am from a coastal community called Te Tii, we have a saying in my family “if it comes from the sea I can get it”. I love being out and around the sea and much as possible.
I live my life by the following five principles;
* Spirituality – God is important to me and helps with any decision I make for me and my family, being in tune with myself and others helps me become more aware of my strengths and weaknesses to become the best person I can be.
* Professionality – Conducting myself in a manner that reflects the integrity of my family. I’ll model the behaviour of those I look up to and serve as a positive example to those who look up to me.
* Accountability – “Let your yes be yes and no be no, there is no maybe”. I think it’s important to follow-through on promises and step-up to the tasks I’ve been given.
* Competitiveness – I love to compete in any sport or activity. I am a better team mate then a foe. I hate losing more then I like winning. My competitive nature always pushes me to get better and evolve in all aspects of my life.
* Loyalty – This principle of mine is the most valuable quality that I have and it allows me to put my heart and soul into projects and tasks that I’m passionate about.
My favourite part about working at WE is being part of a passionate team. It allows me to challenge myself for our clients, so they can receive the best services available. Another great thing about being part of the WE team is the culture instilled in our everyday practice, reflected in the work we do in our local communities and projects.
I have 15 years of corporate experience in accounts ranging from companies trade on the NZX to start ups. Each role has come with different opportunities to grow and develop my accounting knowledge. I am looking forward to advancing my accounting career with a Māori & Polynesian cultural expression.
Come Visit Us
2/571 Great North Rd